Arbor Hospice & Palliative Care and The Arbor Hospice Foundation Announce New Board Members
Posted: August 11, 2017
ANN ARBOR, Mich., (Aug. 11, 2017) – Arbor Hospice & Palliative Care and The Arbor Hospice Foundation have welcomed new members to their boards of directors.
Joining the 11 current members of the Arbor Hospice Board of Directors are:
- Sharon Cloke of Ann Arbor – principal, Core OD Consulting and director of learning & development, Con-way, Inc.;
- Brad Killaly of Ann Arbor – lecturer, University of Michigan Ross School of Business;
- Richard Laurin of South Lyon – general manager, Costco Wholesale; and
- Mary Jo Smith of Milan – clinical nurse specialist, cardiology, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
Joining the nine current members of the Arbor Hospice Foundation are:
- Carl Bumgardner of Plymouth – president/CEO, Royal Truck and Trailer Sales and Service, Inc.; and
- Marta Manildi of Ann Arbor - estate planning attorney
About Arbor Hospice & Palliative Care
Since 1984, Arbor Hospice, based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, has been committed to providing quality, compassionate care for those experiencing life-limiting illnesses throughout southeast Michigan. Arbor is integrated into the community with the help of its experienced staff and caring volunteers through its certified hospice and palliative care services, inpatient hospice services, grief support services and community education programs. Arbor is now united in caring with Hospice of Michigan, forming the state’s largest nonprofit hospice and palliative care provider. Together the affiliated organizations’ 700 employees and nearly 700 volunteers care for more than 1,800 patients throughout the Lower Peninsula. For more information, visit www.arborhospice.org or call 888.992.2273.