Is The Residence the right choice?
Although Arbor Hospice care is available at your home, or at another place you call home, The Residence may be the best choice if any of these circumstances make other arrangements difficult.
- You need around-the-clock care
- Your needs are too difficult for a non-medical person to handle with confidence
- Pain or other symptoms are not manageable at home
- Your home is not suitable or can't be adapted to meet special medical needs
- Your primary caregiver is unable to provide necessary care
What are the costs? Will my insurance cover hospice care?
Insurance will cover the costs of hospice care, but it may not cover room and board at The Residence. The cost is $280/day for a private room. An initial deposit of $3,000 is required.