Some of the ways your donation will benefit our community are by providing:
- Pediatric hospice care for our youngest patients.
- Charity care for those without insurance or other healthcare coverage.
- Grief Support Services for those who have lost a loved one, whether or not they were on Arbor Hospice care.
- Palliative Care Services for those not ready for hospice but need help to manage chronic illness, pain and other symptoms.
- Complementary Therapies, including massage, music and pet therapies.
- Quality of Life Funds provide assistance to patients and their families for items that may improve a patient’s comfort and quality of life.
See how your donation can make a real impact.